Moms with young children have the ever pointed to something & nothing is there? I know children have the ability to see things we don't My son when ever we are on the computer he looks over his shoulder to a corner in our dining room & points I'm in here now & now spooked lol

FRANCINE818

Asked by FRANCINE818 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahahaha both my kids did that!!! Scary!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My son will jabber on to the air. Kinda freaky sometimes. However at work tonight something scared the living crap out of me. I'm doing dishes and out of the corner of my eye I see what I thought was a guy standing just behind me. Blue jeans and a plad shirt. Gray hair. I jumped and say shit you scared me (thought it was the boss guy) and there wasn't anyone there.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 10:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• my daughter was petrified to go to my mother's house for a while, now she'll look off in a corner and crack up, like someone's tickling her. it's weird and we had found out the former owner's mother had died just before she moved to her new house. her mom had been in a nursing home though...
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 10:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• What's the name of that movie with Robert Downey Jr where he can see the four ghosts ever since he was a baby? This reminded me of that movie but I can't remember the name.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Is it the movie that the 4 people died in a bus crash? And he was born like on a bridge in a car by where it happen? Cause I don't think that was him.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Heart and Souls! I so thought it was Matthew Brderick! Oh that was a good movie!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• my DD stares off into the corners of rooms all the time. especially at my FILs house...but its haunted so maybe shes seeing the ghost
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• We lived in the home I grew up in when our son was a baby, he would walk around the chair my Mom would sit in and watch TV (when she was alive) and he would smile and laugh and look at me like don't you see that Mommy... He was only about a year old.. I told my sisters about it and they all instantly said it was our Mom... It's strange too because he's 6 now and talks about her as if he knew her and he never did... She died in 2000 and he was born in 2002.. Who knows, I just hope she's watching over all 3 of our boys..
    Anonymous

• haha my 5 mon daughter does that
    she sits in her exersaucer and will talk to the air and show her stuffed bunny to someone
    kinda creepy but i think kids can see things we can't
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My nephew use to stare into space at our house when he was a baby, it was really creepy. Just recently my 2 1/2 yr wouldn't go near the stairs alone b/c he said there was someone there (we live in a different place now than before) And these are very new townhomes so I would like to think it can't be haunted. Ive heard babies can see things too. Our son occasionally still won't go into his room or on the stairs alone and he will just stare for a moment then run to me and tell me something scarred him but won't say what. It's VERY creepy b/c my husband works out of town and isn't usually home at night so it's just me and our son. I'm horribly paranoid as it is.
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2009