steroid shots

did anyone get steroid shorts for the babys lungs? if so, did you go into labor early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got the steroid shots at 28 weeks because they did some type of swab test and it said my body was already making some hormone which indicates you could go into labor within 2 weeks of that point. So they gave me the shots to be on the safe side, but i'm now 31 weeks and still haven't gone into labor, and they said they don't think i will but there is that slight possability.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 10:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i got mine a week ago at 33 weeks and am going to be induced at 37 for medical reasons but i heard somewhere that its possible to go earlier bc of the shots.
    Anonymous

• I did and was induced after my due date for low fluid levels.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 11:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2009