drinking

how do you feel about men who drink

ch2727

Asked by ch2727 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I married a man who drank, but words cannot express how glad I am that he quit! Our relationship has been much better since he completely quit drinking!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i dont care usually. unless they get themselves in a car, if they try to hit on me or if its beyond excessive drinking. my DH and i are social drinkers so sometimes we go out with our friends and have some fun outside of the house
    learae

Answer by learae at 11:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• As long as he can drink in moderation then it is fine. It is only when a man gets sloppy drunk that it bothers me.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• As long as they don't drink all the time then I have no problem with it. 

kira25

Answer by kira25 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I dont mind a social drinker at all or a man who has a good drink or beer in the evening and etc. A man who dranks lol may be a bit much because it normally becomes a habit. Then that habit when hes stressed turns into anger and abuse.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 1:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• social drinking is great...in fact I would miss hanging out with my SO if he NEVER drank...we have fun together drinkin :) One of my ex's drank EVERYDAY though and I hated it! It was one of the reasons i dumped him.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I dont like it at all.. i am married to a drinker and I hate it.. He likes to kiss his beer cans more than me at times..
    mom2haybubnkay

Answer by mom2haybubnkay at 10:37 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I hate that I have to monitor his drinks, or he gets stupid and it bugs me. There are times where we have a few drinks together, but I'm not into the sloppy drunk thing, it pisses me off..But there are times where he won't drink anything for a long time so don't go thinking it's an all the time thing!lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009