How could a person not believe in Heaven or Hell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--l0M963b5A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O0KCfLqMZo

What about peoples experiences? What about those of us who have seen angels and demons? Those who have had miracles happen to us! I am one of those people who have had miracles happen. I know the way and the truth!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 6:20 PM on May. 11, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• "I don't understand why people don't believe in God, Heaven or Hell? There is so much evidence."

Not everybody sees the evidence the same way. To each his own

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 6:53 PM on May. 11, 2012

• Very easily because someone that doesn't believe God exists is not going to believe in the heaven/hell concept that goes with him. Why don't you stop trying to shove your beliefs down everyone's throat?
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:22 PM on May. 11, 2012

• Really? Really? Are we getting into this AGAIN!!

I am Christian, but I live my life as an example to others. I don't want someone shoving a belief down my throat, so I don't shove it down others.

Why don't they believe? Because they don't, and you know what?? They can!! There are some pretty fabulous people that are NOT Christian. Get over it!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:28 PM on May. 11, 2012

• popcornoh boy.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:22 PM on May. 11, 2012

• How can a person believe? It's not your duty to try to convert us.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:23 PM on May. 11, 2012

• My question is how CAN you believe in Heaven or Hell?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:24 PM on May. 11, 2012

• Your truth does not make it TRUE.

By making statements like this you dismiss about half of the world's belief system.

What about other peoples experiences?

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:26 PM on May. 11, 2012

• OP, it is about shoving down people's throats. It's not like this is the first time you have posted this crap and basically willing anyone that may have a different belief system than you to not agree so that you can attack them. Thanks for the DV BTW, even though I am a Christian. I just don't sit here trying to convert anyone because that is just not the way my mind works. I believe in tolerance, I can accept that many people do not believe what I believe and I am perfectly OK with that. I have many friends that do not believe what I believe but I don't spend my time trying to convert them with this BS. You believe what you believe and we will all believe what we believe, do you need to keep trying to post shit trying to convince people that you are right?
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:45 PM on May. 11, 2012

• Very easily when people look at things like facts and reasoning.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 6:24 PM on May. 11, 2012

• Now?

meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:44 PM on May. 11, 2012