what is a good degree that will only take about 6 months and i can make ALTEAST......

10.00 TO 15.00 dollars and take the course ALL ONLINE????

anyone know?? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• you cannot get a DEGREE in 6 months. you might could get a certificate in something but that's about it. and even then if you get it online, most employers won't recognize it as real since it's online. I can become an "ordained minister" over the internet but it doesn't mean jack.
    Anonymous

• it depends where you live. i have my STNA certificate and I work for a state facilitly making 14.36 an hour and i get a .25cent raise in april. so it depends what you have around out and such I get state benefits retirement everything it s great.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• what is a STNA certificate and how did you get it?
    Anonymous

• the people that draw your blood and xray techs make good money
    Anonymous

• phlebotomists do NOT make good money but yes, xray techs do. That's a two year degree, though. You can get a medical billing/coding certificate in 12 months. Try that.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I received a legal secretary certificate through a local state university's online program. Of course I was already employed in that field but earning my certificate boosted up my pay raise a bit. It's been a while but in CO it was somewhere between $12-13 and my boss paid for half of my schooling.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 12:30 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• 1st anon you can get cert's/degrees online that are recognized. Thats a really bad misconception
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:32 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Become a CNA, Certified Nurses Aide. It's not online but it takes less than a month to complete. It only took me 3 weeks to take the class, then you need to get licensed by the state. Its not the best job, but its in demand even in a recession.
    PassionBomb

Answer by PassionBomb at 11:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2009