don't you hate it when..

girls on here ask questions like "am i pregnant?" "i think i'm like 2 weeks pregnant.." i don't know it just makes me think that they want attention. But not all of those questions are like that, a few are actually serious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• well if you dont like that she asked the question, why dont you not reply AND GET OVER IT!
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• right?? exactly my point.
    Anonymous

• I hate it that for everytime someone asks the question, "am I pregnant" someone else comes on here and asks the same question you asked. Get over it!
    Anonymous

• I'm not a doctor so how can I answer their question. Plus I can't possible answer the "Am I pregnant" questions without a little bit of my brand of humor which I usually get bashed for. I REALLY try to stay away from those questions....honestly I do...lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

Wow..that's mature. lol
    Anonymous

• I don't mind the questions since I understand that they mainly just want to talk about their concerns with someone.

Answer by Bmat at 11:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I think sometimes it may be people who are just scared and dont know what to do. Some things are just evident...go to the doctor. I dont even read questions in the pregnancy section because they really are just commom sense stuff mostly. The lingo used often points out that the person is very young and thats fine. Some people ask to get others advice but some stuff is way tmi and should be shared with a nurse and their OBGYN.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 1:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2009