i needed some me time

is it wrong or b*tchie to turn off my phone and refuse to talk to anybody allday without telling anyone why

ch2727

Asked by ch2727 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• nope! I do it all the time! :o)
    Anonymous

• I don't know about bitchy, but maybe a little childish. Like you wanted the attention of everyone wondering if you are okay, or asking "what's wrong?".
    Anonymous

• I would at least tell the hubby. That way he doesnt think something is wrong. Just let him know you need some quite time. Or turn the ringer off. Then you can say OH! I forgot to turn the ringer on.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I don't even turn my phone off I just let it ring then look at the caller id and sit right back down.  Sometimes you  just don't want to be bothered, your so not alone.

kira25

Answer by kira25 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• No!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you! I was just telling my husband that we're so busy worrying about everyone else that OUR home life is suffering. This weekend, we are doing the same thing! We need to stop worrying about who we haven't seen in a long time, who we forgot to call back... who invited us over this weekend. We need to stay home, get things done or just laze around all weekend... whatever we choose! Good for you.... take a deep breath in and enjoy!
    LuvnIt2

Answer by LuvnIt2 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• No, my family does it all the time. When we call and no one answers after the second time calling we just figure it's one of those days.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Absolutely not!! I ignore my phone all the time. I've learned just because a phone rings doesn't mean you have to answer it. Or a ringing doorbell! :D (Gee, I hope that wasn't opportunity...)

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009