niptuck watchers

Anyone watch the show? I was wondering what happened the week before last (since itwasn't on last week) I saw tonight that Sean is up and walking again and Julia has reappeared. and of course the hateful eaden.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• well julia saw sean walk a girl to the door, who he had just had sex with. And then christian confronted sean about it. And it made sean feel bad, which the only reason sean was saying he was still hurt was because he wanted julia and everyone else to feel bad for him.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• so julia did appear in the last episode then? Thats the one i missed. I can't believe liz and Christian though i never ever saw that coming. of course i caught up on that part tonight.
    klbnkndsmm

Answer by klbnkndsmm at 11:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Last episode, before tonight's, Sean stopped pretending that he couldn't walk because Christian was really sick, I think from the Chemo? Christian asked Liz to spend the night. In the middle of the night he rolled over and screwed her, she liked it. The next morning she finds out that he wasn't "sleep fucking" and he WAS awake and DID remember lol And I think thats all the important stuff! I haven't watched tonights yet I'm watching the re-run after damages!
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 11:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009