Could it be teething?

My 10 week old has been a very good sleeper, she sleeps usually 6-8 hrs a night. Recently she started having trouble going and staying asleep, call me crazy but I think she is started teething, is anyone else having this kind of trouble?

Gran1954

Asked by Gran1954 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its very possible. my son was teething at 8 weeks. all kids develope at different rates, just dont expect that first tooth for a while. my son has been teething none stop since he was 2 months and is now 5 months and no teeth to see.
    stephmiester87

Answer by stephmiester87 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• babies also change their sleeping patterns. sometimes an unnoticed ear infection can disrupt sleep. dont count on it being teeth.
    sweetdarm

Answer by sweetdarm at 2:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• my daughter was like that and it was not teething. i know that it sounds crazy but i had to start giving her cereal before bed to even get a good 4 hours out of her. that was at 2 months and 2 weeks old. i just put about 2 teaspoons in her cereal at night before bed time and she stayed satisfied for 6-7 hours a night. but i did check with my dr first so you may want to call yours first. she is now 6 months old and healthy as a horse. i hope all goes well for you!!!!
    tlc2008ppm

Answer by tlc2008ppm at 4:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• oops i wanted that to say that i put it in her bottle not in her cereal sorry!! :-)
    tlc2008ppm

Answer by tlc2008ppm at 4:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My daughter has started teething last month at 6 months! She is now 7 months and they grow slowly so I see little evidence.....plus her new favorite thing to do is twist my boobs before she lets me feed them to her....I hope that part stops soon!
    babylover08417

Answer by babylover08417 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2009