several questions some for fun others just need alittle advice

okay 25 weeks pregnant and i just have a few questions they aren't to hard or cruel so don't bash on them.

okay first one we are having a boy and my boyfriend wants to name him Julian James i like the name Jayden august or Jayden Julian which one sounds good?

the kicks down below in my lower stomach feel different then the onces above is that normal??

My aerolas or how ever you call them are getting darker should that happen as well?

finally, still getting dizzy and sick somedays with headaches and stuff, is it normal to still get some morning sickness symptoms at 25 weeks??

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• okay first one we are having a boy and my boyfriend wants to name him Julian James i like the name Jayden august or Jayden Julian which one sounds good?

I like jayden, not s much the middle names, srry. jmo.

umm, it might be because one is his feet and the other his hands, i never really payed much attention to the difference.

oh yeah, my son is 7 months and mine are still dark, not as dark as they were, but still darker than before.

I got sick all the way to the end, and during labor, lol.

Good Luck!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I like Jayden Julian Personally, and yes on all the other things. Normal. I had "morning sickness" my whole pregnancy. Boy did that stink!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• sorry, answering them backwards LOL

some women have morning sickness all 9 months, if it gets too bothersome, talk to your doctor. the dizziness and headaches could be cause by blood pressure issues though, so definitely ask about those!

yep, they get darker :o) and sometimes even bigger in size.

some "kicks" are actually punches so yep, they feel a bit different plus if baby is kicking/punching things like the placenta or wall of the uterus, it'll feel a bit different at times.

as for the names, I'd have to say Jayden Julian or Jayden August. sorry but I see the kid getting picked on if his first name is Julian. I can just see him being nicknamed Julie
    Anonymous

• 1. I like Julian James better.

2. yes it's normal. One is probably the feet/butt and the other is probably the hands/head.

3. yes they get darker. Mine stayed dark after I had my kids.

4. yes, many women experience morning sickness throughout thier pregnancy. Mine faded at about 20 weeks with my last pregnancy and made a comeback at about 34 weeks.
    Anonymous

• I like Jayden and yes to other questions, they are all normal
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 11:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I like Julian. Every other kid I meet is named Jayden or some variation of the "aden" trend. Braden, Hayden Aiden, Caden, Jayden... BLAH! Annoys me!
    Anonymous

• I actually like Jayden James (know it wasn't an option) and Julian but not sure with James as the middle name. And yes, everything else you're experiencing is normal. Lots of women have their areolas darken with pregnancy and the difference in feeling the baby is going to depend on how he's laying. When he moves his hands and arms it may feel different than when he moves his feet and legs. Also 'morning sickness' and all it's many symptoms can last throughout the entire pregnancy. Congrats on your baby boy!
    princesspalace

Answer by princesspalace at 12:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• im telling you girl i like jayden james. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2009