10 reasons to ban gay marriage

Don't worry, this is purely sarcastic. ;)

3libras

Asked by 3libras at 7:35 PM on May. 11, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:41 PM on May. 11, 2012

• I saw this on FB earlier and it had me chuckling, just like now.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:38 PM on May. 11, 2012

• gay pride ribbon

leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:18 PM on May. 11, 2012

• forgot one
    11. gay marriage would cause global warming
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:00 PM on May. 11, 2012

• "Gay is wrong! There is no way to argue take it, as it is! It will cause many issues in the society such as perversion, filth, wrong!" Really? Are you that shallow to actually think because somebody is different they are sick and perverted? And you call yourself a Christian? Nothing like making a mockery out of it. Then you go to say......... "" It does not mean we treat those people any different though from our loved ones. They are humans with souls, they have a heart!" Ya you could have fooled me you thought that way. You are a fraud. 

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 4:29 PM on May. 12, 2012

• stop judging others thanks!

After you, sweetie
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:21 AM on May. 13, 2012

• Love it!!!!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:13 PM on May. 11, 2012

• @3libras I am agreeing that your post to ban marriage is correct in doing so!

I know better than to feed the troll, but, do you have some condition that does not let you understand sarcasm or context?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:13 PM on May. 12, 2012

• Hesmynavyman, you're about as ''Christian'' as Bill Clinton is black.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 11:48 PM on May. 12, 2012

• "Why would we as a country want to support gays? "
    Let's see, because our country is founded on the idea that everyone is born with innate, inalienable rights, and is granted the freedom of religion (meaning the freedom to believe and live in a way different from what you think is "okay" based on your religious beliefs), the freedom to pursue happiness and liberty and dignity, etc, etc, etc. Because gay or not, they are still citizens, people, worthy of love and respect and the right to live their lives as they please, same as everyone else, and in a country founded on equality, well, the real question would be why *wouldn't* we support them?

Why would I want to raise my children top think being gay is okay? That it's not a sin?"
    You're more than welcome to, but that doesn't mean you have the right to say that other people can't live as they please just because you don't think it's okay, or it goes against your religion.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:54 AM on May. 13, 2012