10 reasons to ban gay marriage

Don't worry, this is purely sarcastic. ;)

3libras

Asked by 3libras at 7:35 PM on May. 11, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• – collapse
    @3Libras it's not stupid! You made a clear post that should stand out to those who disagree with gay marriage. it's a personal choice though.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 4:18 PM on May. 12, 2012 (hidden) + expand

• Hesmynavyman, I'm sorry but, I think you border on delusional. Being a Christian is one thing, being a bigot is quite another.
    3libras

Comment by 3libras (original poster) at 4:29 PM on May. 12, 2012

• "Gay is wrong! There is no way to argue take it, as it is! It will cause many issues in the society such as perversion, filth, wrong!" Really? Are you that shallow to actually think because somebody is different they are sick and perverted? And you call yourself a Christian? Nothing like making a mockery out of it. Then you go to say......... "" It does not mean we treat those people any different though from our loved ones. They are humans with souls, they have a heart!" Ya you could have fooled me you thought that way. You are a fraud. 

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 4:29 PM on May. 12, 2012

• @3libras I am agreeing that your post to ban marriage is correct in doing so!

Why would we as a country want to support gays? Answer that for me?
    Why would I want to raise my children top think being gay is okay? That it's not a sin? Hmm? Well... I don't and I am who I am! I don't feel bad at all by the things you say to me for the right choices I have made.

But I am totally against it! And No one will have my vote for Gays! Because Genesis says it's between a man and a woman!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 10:01 PM on May. 12, 2012

I know better than to feed the troll, but, do you have some condition that does not let you understand sarcasm or context?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:13 PM on May. 12, 2012

• – collapse

But obviously I am not being sarcastic right now am I? I am being for real! Some things in life @NotPanikcing you just NEED to take seriously!

Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 11:27 PM on May. 12, 2012 (hidden) + expand

• Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 11:29 PM on May. 12, 2012

• Hesmynavyman, you're about as ''Christian'' as Bill Clinton is black.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 11:48 PM on May. 12, 2012

• @FreeForAll don't judge!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 12:16 AM on May. 13, 2012

• You don't know me so you have NO right to point fingers and judge me! Focus on yourself and stop judging others thanks!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 12:17 AM on May. 13, 2012