• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever feel like the flame of marriage is not there anymore??

This might sound weird or dumb I have only been married a year and have a 5month old son. My hubby is currently deployed to Korea. But for the past couple of months I feel like that passion or flame I had for him is turned off. I love my hubby very much but just dont feel that connection anymore sometimes. I dont know if it has to do with him doing other things during the time we can talk before I go to work or what. Lately during the time we have to talk he calls late and tells me I love you or Im sorry for calling late but I was hanging out with my friends or at the CAC. Has anyone felt like this before? Any tips. I just feel myself getting cold.

epgirl

Asked by epgirl at 11:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah I feel like that, and im not even really married. maybe when he gets back you should have someone watch your son for you and you two go spend some one on one time together. GL.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yep, everyday. We have been married for almost 2 years and that's what I'm going through.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Out of sight, out of mind is rearing it's ugly head on both your parts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Jan. 28, 2009