very many pains plz tell me any way that can help (plz read all the question)

im 36 weeks and i go to the doc tomorrow so im bringing it up
but my ribs hurt like hell when i went to my child birth classes today
i could not do very much of the positions we were doing
now my back is killing me to (my ribs still hurt)
i have tryed a heating pad and laying on my side for a hour and dinking lost of water
im also getting pressure on my pelvic bone and i know that is normal but it feels like she is trying really really hard to get out
is there anything i can do to stop this pain???

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how about a warm bath maybe??

i hope you feel better
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I suggest soaking in a warm bath and taking some tylenol. The last part of pregnancy can be pretty rough. I spent the last few weeks in the tub, lol. ((hugs)) Maybe try doing some pelvic rocks for the pressure on your pelvis and stretch a lot (hands over head) to relieve the pressure in the ribs. My son was a rib man so I know all about that.
    Anonymous

• its best to bring it up with your dr. but all mine told me was just to wait it out.pshhh yeah right. i was miserable the last month of my pregnancy.i litterally looked like i had swollowed a watermelon. my back hurt my ribs her everything hurt. then i found out i was going to give birth to a 9 lb baby (thank god he came early and was only 8 1/2 lbs)you can try warm baths but they only help for a little bit.best thing to do is ask someone to message u whenever possible.rest and relaxe as much as you can.and after the 37 week mark when it is ok to go into labor walk as much as you possibly can to get that baby out of u! lol good luck
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:00 AM on Jan. 28, 2009