Ovulation tests?????? PLZ HELP

What does it mean when you get 3 positive ovulation tests && 2 negative in the same day could it be that it detected it for a short amount of time only? or is it suppose to be positive for longer time??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on May. 11, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• ask your doctor for the 100th time,, or get smarter with the way you post your questions, or ask under your real screen name,, I am over it. BTW- I am most of the time a nice person but this is overkill.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:10 PM on May. 11, 2012

• confused

Huh?
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:13 PM on May. 11, 2012

• FIVE IN A SINGLE DAY? You're to the point of addiction. The sticks test for your Lh surge which is the hormone that triggers ovulation. When you get your positive, you will ovulate within 24 hours. Since you can still test positive for Lh for several days despite the fact that you only get the one surge, they say not to count the test as positive unless the line is at least as dark as the control line...meaning in this case, faint lines don't really count. Hope that helps, but seriously...that's a lot of stress over ovulation tests.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:22 PM on May. 11, 2012

• well my control & test lines were all the same color dark ounk in all 3 positive tests but my begative showed the faint line thats why im so stuck i jux wanr opinions if it was oossible that i ovulated ir an ovulatinf??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:28 PM on May. 11, 2012

• Yes, it's possible. It's also possible the kits were WRONG... my experience is that they are often wrong and you shouldn't waste your money.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:03 PM on May. 12, 2012