my 2 mos. old son has RSV he is on an nebulizer every 4 hr but he is still coughing so much, some times 2-5 min not stop. Is there anything that could help!!

Dawn1000

Asked by Dawn1000 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Health

• Make sure to keep sucking the snot out of his nose. Keep the humidifier going to help break up the gunk in his chest. Elevate him when he sleeps a little bit.

My daughter had RSV when she was 12 days old. It sucks but there's really nothing you can do. It's a virus that has to run it's course unfortunately.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• you know my poor kids had a really bad cough some time back and I was desperate to get them relief so I called my local good earth and they told me to try (drosera-rotundifolia) its spasmodic dry coughs etc. they are really tiny so you could put half of it under her tongue,or break it up and put under her tongue this is where it goes and it works wonders! Good Luck I hope she feels better soon. The stuff that I have comes in a tiny plastic blue bottle.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2009