Have you ever known someone to be jealous of you?

NuMommy87

Asked by NuMommy87 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Yep :)

I'm an awesome knitter. A lot of online people and a lot of IRL people have vocalized that they are jealous of my knitting skills.

hey! i'll take any kind of jealousy I can get:)
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Nope. Not that I know of anyway...but I really doubt it.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 12:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yes my best friend of years just recently confessed that she was jealous of me ever since we were friends up until now. She said that I always had a better life an everything always worked out for me. Then she said she was jealous because my hair always looked better then hers lmao. Usually I love for people to be jealous of me but not my best friend, I felt bad because now I know that she didn't think she was as good as me and that never was the case in my eyes, we are equal.

kira25

Answer by kira25 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• several people over the years. Women of course.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• not that I know of..
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 12:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My sister. We only talk maybe once a year and it's very strained. My mom told me that she is jealous of me because I have a happy marriage (25 years) with a wonderful husband and all my kids (24, 17, 3 & 2) are very well behaved, respectful and obedient. She is in her 2nd unhappy marriage, her older children (25 & 27) have had some DUI problems etc and the 2 younger ones (16 & 17) have a few issues of their own. And she is very sad and lonely. I've tried to keep in touch with her over the years (we only live 20 min away from each other) but, she doesn't want to. We are only 13 mos. apart (she's older) and we were best friends growing up. I just don't understand what happened. We were raised the same way, she made decisions that weren't for the best and she's very bitter toward me for some reason.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I have actually had many friends tell me that they are jealous of my husbands n my relationship. They just don't understand how we can be married for so long and still get along so well. I still get wonder why they would be jealous I would think thats what marriage is supposed to be. We've had our good n rough times, just work through everything
    cherbear3317

Answer by cherbear3317 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Well I don't know for sure but I have always had the feeling that my sister was or is, every time I see her she always makes a point o say and do things to make me jealous of her, and she always has to out do me in everything its stupid and gets on my nerves big time.
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:12 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• kira25 I think I'M jealous of you! lol I LOVE your style/clothes.
    I'm j/k but you are admirable. :)

and to answer the question.
    Yea there are a few people right now I am dealing with over that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• All the time because of my looks, my home, my money, the boys growing up and the men now. But to say that on here would cause all kinds of drama. Jealous haters you know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Jan. 28, 2009