Does anyone know of a legitimate data entry work from home opportunity?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Any "DATA ENTRY" work at home job is a SCAM!
    Have you checked out www.wahm.com and www.ratracerebellion.com? These are two legit websites that have work at home "jobs" listed on them.
    I have a home based business that I'd love to share with you. Let me know if you'd like more information!
    ~Lisa
    www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 6:45 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• There are lots of jobs out there. Picking one that suits you is the hard part. I have tried dozens and picked a few that suit me best. Maybe one of them is right for you too. You can see my reviews and list at at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• The only thing I can tell you is honestly, you have to do something for yourself.  That is why I always suggest starting your own business.  It's all yours.  Take a day off, take a week off, work when and how you want.. you chose.  If you look at www.stuffformoms.info there are excellent ideas for you.  No money involved.  Use your own creativity.  What makes this unique is there are links back to real business websites that you can use for examples:  Errand Service, Advertising Service, Virtual Assistant. 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• ChaCha is hiring again. You answer text questions via your computer ranging from weather reports to homework help, song lyrics, phone numbers, addresses, sports scores, jokes, relationship advice, etc. You work when you want to, no schedule. This is a job not business to start. go to www.chacha.com to the become a guide section at the bottom of the page and use julie.scarberry@yahoo.com as your referral. If you have questions, just ask me.
    Julie1976

Answer by Julie1976 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• HI! My name is Traci. I work for AMERIPLAN. This is a very rewarding business and I love it! I was introduced to AMERIPLAN by another cafe mom in Nov when I was laid off. I am so greatful she came into my life at that time! This business is so much fun and rewarding!!! I'd like to invite you to check out the site below and if you are interested let me know and I'll help you get started!

www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast
    Traci Mast
    TMast@Ameriplan.net
    Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2009