Help please

well to start off i am 16 weeks pregnant and i have a 8 month old and a 6 ear old my husband and i live in a 4 bedroom house and one of his friends lives with us well Thursday was mothers day in mexico and since how our family is Hispanic we follow the harititage anyways m husbands friend comes home from work with 3 roses in a vase and hands them to me for mothers day well when m husband got home he asked me where they came from and i told him his friend gave them to me for mothers day well every since Thursday m husband keeps accusing me of sleeping with his friend don't know what to do please help me ........ thanks for ur time and answers.... the r very appreciated

nickjaykob

Asked by nickjaykob at 10:36 AM on May. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• Is he saying anything to his friend like he is saying to you? Maybe all three of you should sit down and hash it out together. He should be able to tell from the way you all are acting around each other that nothing has changed.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:10 AM on May. 12, 2012

• hes insecure
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:24 AM on May. 12, 2012

• Did your husband bring you anything? If not, maybe he's feeling a little guilty and the best way to handle that is to accuse you of something!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:51 AM on May. 12, 2012

• He's insecure (and an ass!)
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:30 PM on May. 12, 2012

• Maybe it's time for the friend to go...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:35 PM on May. 12, 2012

• Why is your husband a prick? Have you cheated on him before, or is it just his nature? Wow, just wow.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:20 PM on May. 12, 2012

• It sounds like he's insecure. I think that was very sweet of his friend to do. That's all, your husband shouldn't be upset about that. If he doesn't let it go then the 3 of you need to talk about things. Although after that things may seem awkward and might be a good time for friend to move out.
    janderson595

Answer by janderson595 at 2:50 PM on May. 12, 2012

• I am sorry that your spouse is behaving like an idiot. Make an appointment with a couples counselor; if he won't go, go alone

Answer by rkoloms at 3:07 PM on May. 12, 2012

• Your husband's friend needs to handle this. Only he knows why he decided to do that. Have hubby talk to his friend. You don't need to prove anything to your husband. Friend does.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:15 PM on May. 12, 2012

• That was really nice of him to recongnize you on Mother's day, the only thing you can do is reassure him that it was just a nice jesture (if it was just that) and if your husband didn't bring you flowers??????maybe he's mad about that, maybe you should ask him why he didn't buy flowers, why did his friend have to do what he should have done? again, the only thing you can do is try to reassure him that it's nothing going on and that is usualy what men, friends, husbands people do by (gifts) flowers, cards ect for Mother's day.
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 3:57 PM on May. 12, 2012