The Bachelorette

Who do you think the next bachelorette will be? If he doesn't pick Stephanie, it should be her! She's wonderful.

hw1977

Asked by hw1977 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• She would be a great one, she is just wonderful. Doesn't she remind you of a berfect looking beauty queen (in looks)?
    LostRogue

Answer by LostRogue at 2:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I agree, I think it should be stephanie as well.
    4boysandmom

Answer by 4boysandmom at 7:41 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Ok, my heart goes out for her and she is an amazing mom by all means, but I don't want to see her as the next bachlorette. She is kind of dorky (and I say that in the sweetest way possible). Her song the other night and the outfits she wears sometimes just make me uncomfortable and a little embarassed for her. I do hope she finds love, but maybe not on the bachlorette.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Did she not get a rose on Monday?? I thought she was still on - who knows, maybe she'll end up with Jason.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 1:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2009