anyone dieting?

what do you eat? like, what's your schedule? I want to go on a diet to lose some baby weight I just can't make a schedule and stick to it. I'm 156, and aiming for 125 at the most. thanks.

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Health

• I'm trying the 50millionpoundchallenge.com because its not a "diet' and i can stick to it with my whole family
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:19 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I guess that was me after I had my son 12 and 1/2 years ago. Treadmill, diet foods and salads. No diet soda. Flavored water and try to cut back on red meats. Dancing also helped out. Every single day. Prescription mutivitamin. Ask your doctor. GL. I used to be 155, now I weigh 113. But I am still the same chubby girl with insecurities and low self esteem..........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I lost 30 pds 2 yrs ago and with little effort. My neighbor next door joined Weight Watchers and told me how to do it exactly-over the fence lol. I got a point guide and book thru her from WW and got my dusty treadmill out of the attic and started walking 30 minutes a day and counting points. I bought as much food i could that was fat free, calculated points daily, wrote down everything i ate, and in 2-3 months had dropped 30 pds. I started using splenda instead of sugar, measuring how much cereal I ate, fat free milk, smart balance margarine, mozzerella cheese only, and if you eat fast food from McDonalds only eat the little tiny hamburger (not cheese) its only 5 pts and the smallest fries are 6pts. Drink TONS of water to keep you full. Buy fat free chips,mayo-the works. Watch those sugar grams on nutrition labels on the foods you eat and watch how many calories PER SERVING-very important as is how many fat calories you get.
    cabinlover

Answer by cabinlover at 10:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2009