what should I do for my DH for valentines day...?

I really want to make him a cake, or cupcakes and take him to a movie followed by a massage at home lol.
But I dont know how to decorate the cake or cup cakes cute...ideas?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• a heart with blank loves blank or just put movie and massage too on it make it neat good luck!
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:10 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Try making him dinner or try getting couples photos
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i am going to make a homemade lasagna dinner (which is his fav!) and find an all night sitter (aka, his parents) then we are going to pull the mattress into the living room and stay up all night to watch all 6 of the star wars movies. LOL! he laughed when i told him but he really likes star wars and we like never watch it. LOL, sounds nerdy but that what i want to do! oh and we are gonna get a bottle of sparkling cider. ohhh, living on the wild side!
    Anonymous