Wedding gift suggestions

I would like to get a gift for a girl I work with. It is a very small wedding during the week. She is only taking the one day off to get married. I dont know her well at all but feel I should get her something. I want to spend about $50. I dont know if she is registered or not.

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on May. 12, 2012 in Shopping

• Is she already living with her fiance? If not, get something for the home. Otherwise, I say get a card and throw cash in it.

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:24 PM on May. 12, 2012

• Personalized or fancy picture frame,bottle of wine(if they drink),a gift card for a nice place to eat(or Pier 1,Homegoods)

Answer by liss05 at 3:24 PM on May. 12, 2012

• I think they do live together. I think cash wouldnt be appropriate in this situation

. I like the idea of a gift card to a store.... I LOVE Homegoods, but wonder if that would look odd since it is a discount store.

I personally would LOVE a homegoods gift card... never really thought about gift cards to a discount store. Im going to think on that.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:27 PM on May. 12, 2012

• Cash
    if she only took off one day she could probably use it

Answer by feralxat at 3:28 PM on May. 12, 2012

• what about a visa gift card - same as cash and she can use it anywhere she wants that takes visa.

Answer by annanonnymommy at 3:29 PM on May. 12, 2012

• Oh... the visa gift card is a good idea. thanks.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:31 PM on May. 12, 2012

• gift card

Answer by meooma at 4:34 PM on May. 12, 2012

• Gift card

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 4:45 PM on May. 12, 2012