Is there still hope for my relationship?

My baby daddy and I have being having problems every since she was born. she is now 6 mths. well actually before that. All my pregnancy I could not stand him I din't want to talk to him I didnt want him around and after I had the baby that didnt change for a while. Now he says that he loves me but he doesnt. He doesnt seem to find the hardship to be worth all the fights we go through. He has broken up with me. He says that i should shallow the love i have for him the way he did when i rejected him so many times. I dont know what to do? Is this his way of need time? Is this final? is there anything I can do to help our ... relationship? If this is over how do i go about making it final for me and for him? The reason is he still wants me to act and be like we were when we were toghether wants me to talk to him to hang out even to spend night over at his home. I dont know wat to do please help!

5KRAZYMOMMA7

Asked by 5KRAZYMOMMA7 at 1:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• all i know is if you are fighting all the time staying together is not right for you or the baby its not good and i had to see my mom and dad growing up not be in love no more it was hard
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:09 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• why do you say your daughter is 6 months when on your profile she is 18 months???

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• yeah my name is sarah and some how i got my daughters name in there josalin lol "weird"
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:14 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• If you want to be with him. If he wants to be with you. Then maybe there maybe some hope. You have to stop fighting its not healthy at all. Start over and start talking to him. You two write down how you guys are feeling and work on the things that needs to be worked on.

Sounds to me that your not sure what you want. He's def not sure what he wants either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I think if anything, you guys need some space for a while. Let things cool off and evaluate your relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 28, 2009