very serious, please help

Today I found out I have endometriosis and there's a good chance I am going to have to get a hysterectomy, which really isn't something I want done. I am only 18 years old and I have a 7mo, but I was thinking, because I want at least one more kid. Do you think we should try? Were both seniors in high school, have jobs and live in our place. But still that could be reasns not to have another one. I'm alot of things right now, confused, depressed, upset, lonely. I just don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Health

• It is up to you. If you think you could afford and handle another one, go for it. If not, see if they can freeze and preserve some of your eggs. But feel blessed that you already have the one you have! You can always adopt. Have faith that it will work out the way it is supposed to. XOX
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 2:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I wouldnt bc you could always adopt later. From where your still in school, so am I and I know how hard it is with one baby. But it's totally your decision. GL with that.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Wow I'm so sorry for you. What a hard decision. Could you have some of your egg's extracted so you can make this decision later. Ofcourse you couldn't carry the baby but at the very least it would be your eggs. I don't know......
    Good Luck
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:35 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• there are other treatment options for it. my sister has it & didnt need to get a hysterectomy done till she was almost 40...and she had it very badly. they can do surgery on it to remove it if it grows too much. also medications. my niece has it as well. she just had her first baby at 23. she was on a lot of hormonal threapy. there is group on here for it. you should look it up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• The chances of you being able to adopt are kinda slim to none, from what i hear anyways. You should get a second opinion, or a third even just to make sure it's right. I would look into alternative medicine and homeopthy. And no, you should have another baby. That's a ridiculous idea. Babies are something you have because you love them not because you were scared you weren't going to be able to have another one.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:19 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Have you talked to your dr about getting a DNC?This a Diolation and Cartization.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009