OK post when you think the US will enter the next Depression.

We all know Obama is going to take us in the wrong direction; everything has gone to hell in a handbasket since he was nominated. (Job losses, stock market, consumer confidence, etc etc etc.)

What is your prediction for the month and year we officially sink into economic Depression?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• While I don't care for Obama we can't blame him for everything shoot he has only been president for what like a week, but to answer your question, truthfully I think it will be in the next 6 months or so
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yada Yada Yada
    You must have been polishing up on your mud slinging skills, impressive.
    This is not all Obamas fault, you need to do some research dear and get your facts straight.

I would put my pennies in for Mid June.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• October 2010. Just in time for the next round of elections.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• LOL Anon 1:52. You admit that there won't be enough "change" to prevent a depression? Hello!

You do realize we had six YEARS of explosive economic expansion on Bush's watch DESPITE 9/11 and only after the Democrats took control of Congress did things get bad.

You also realize that the media's constant mantra of "worst economy ever" became a self fulfilling prophecy and that the policies that led to the collapse were engineered by Democrats, right?

Just checkin'! The foxes are definitely in charge of the henhouse now. Things are going to get really, really bad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Answered at 1:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 by: Anonymous, Yes, I would have to agree with you.
    pandermom

Answer by pandermom at 2:02 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• If you look at things, the US is already experiencing two economic phenomenons. Primarily we are in a recession. The middle and upper classes that is. But if you look at th poor, not only do they suffer from this recession, but they also are suffering from a depression. I know that sounds odd, and almost impossble, but looking at it, thats what I see. Oh and by the way...don't go around blaming Obama. Obviously the republicans ideas on the economy weren't working....they wanted to continue on Bush's plan. Its almost insane to repeat the same action over and over and expect differnt resutls. If, in four years, we're worse? Fine say "i told you so." and I'll be with you at the polls voting a new guy in.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 2:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• OP is a freakin' idiot! Sounds like she's all worried about having to wait in line for 3 hours for a loaf of bread. I'm sick of ppl pretending like they are in a huddle and saying "OK we ALL know Obamas at fault ok"? Not posting anon here!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I suppose if McCain/Palin were nominated the economy would be BOOMING! This has nothing to do do with the nominees, it has to do with Bush's War. I agree with Gigi1969 when she says everyones in a huddle lol Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!. I even think that if anything happens like another 9/11 people will blame Obama but when 9/11/01 happened they blamed Clinton.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• its already here unless your filthy rich. jobs that have never laid off are doing it now open your eyes for real its not on Obama either he just got in its bush that caused all this crap. im not for Obama but its all Bush's fault!!!

shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i think bush is all the blame!! he has tore this country apart.. HIM AND HIS DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Jan. 28, 2009