formula

can you premake fomula bottles

ashlei_kay

Asked by ashlei_kay at 1:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• yes they last in fridge 24 hrs and in the open for and hour
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:29 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I thought they last 3 hours in the fridge...I would ask the doctor or someone who knows more than our opinions. It should say on the label of the can...
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:30 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• it says on the can i have store in refrigerator for 24 hrs at 35-40 degrees and never microwave to heat them up use hot water boiling or run them under hot water
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:34 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yes! I always premake my son's formula. They last 24-48 hours in the fridge. Usually I make a bulk batch when my son goes to bed. It's such a lifesaver.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 2:02 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Also just an idea to pass your way. For the diaper bag we would take a couple of bottles with water in it and then put the amount of formula needed in a little tiny jewelry sized ziplock baggie (got them at the craft store)! That way we were able to mix formula fresh on the go.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• if left out and open they can be good for two hours actually....I know this because my daughter is my 2nd child....Only difference is I'm also able to breast feed her..Where with my son i could fromula feed him....
    babylover08417

Answer by babylover08417 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 28, 2009