what do u think?

do u think ultras sounds and images are a lot better then 21 years ago? for my babies father was suppose to be a girl on the ultra sound and i am told i am having a girl so i better for if i dont then i want another i wanted 6 kids but my hubby dont so i said if this is a girl im done lol

josalin

Asked by josalin at 1:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Health

• Of course it is much better technology. Especially the crazy 4D ultrasounds now.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:31 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i love that now you can see their faces, 12 years ago my first ultrasound didnt show a face that i could make out the features. SO far i have never had an ultra sound be wrong on the sex of a child and it seems now that the techs are a little more cautious about saying what you are having they seem to let you know if they cant be comepletely sure.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:37 AM on Jan. 28, 2009