just wondering if this is possible.

Can a woman get pregnant a week after their period?
Say my period started on the 12th of January 2009 and ended on the 15th of Jan.
And now its the 27th but on the 23rd and 24th (which was friday and saturday) I was spotting. like it wasn't like a period it was just one whipe and it was gone, it didn't even make it to my underwear. I've never experienced this before.

MunkyS

Asked by MunkyS at 1:44 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes she can
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yes you can get pregnant then... And I spotted also when I got pregnant... Good Luck and I hope all works out the way you want it to....Blessing to you..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yes she can..But mine stayed the same..the only clue i had to me being pregnant my second time was my tummy got bigger and I was very constipated alot..which wasn't normal..i thogh I had IBS..I went to doc's office andshe told me it wasn't IBS! But tha I was pregnant.....But I got pregnant in sept. of 07....and had my daughter in june of 08! She was born healthy and she is now 7months old!
    babylover08417

Answer by babylover08417 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2009