WOW...DH is pretty low!!!! PISSED

Today I had to take DD to the ER. DH was in school so I didnt bug him til he got out and I called and asked him to come up...he didn't. He sent my mom...WTF, its his daughter, who BTW has RSV!!! And he didnt come and see if she was ok, or even ask when we got home...
Well just now, DD fell of the bed head first while sleeping. He was playing XBox and I was on here...he FREAKED out on me like I pushed her or something. He started to call me names, such as B*tch and fat a*s. What the F*CK is he thinking...? He is normally a good dad and husband I dont know what the hell to do with him...
And ideas??

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:44 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• From your other posts this guy seems like a jerk. You guys really need some sort of intervention. The verbal abuse has got to stop...I couldnt deal with that.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Girl im going through the same thing my husband use to be all nice and weest well he started calling me names everything in the book and more... he has extreme anger problems we have holes in our doors and he breaks and throws everything and this all started after he joined the marines and he is also addicted to his xbox. Iam to my end with him the only thing i can suggest to you is what iam hoping to do is counsling or leave.
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 2:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I agree with Mamachamp, you need to re-think your definition of good father and husband. Sounds like he's got some pent up anger that he may take out on you or someone else or perhaps even use it as an excuse to do something dumb.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:08 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I agree with Gigi1969 and Mamachamp... My husband IS a good father and husband and NEVER has he spoken to me like that, nor would he let his daughter be in the hospital without him there...

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 2:43 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• You can even give him the props for being a good father/husband if you want to, but you still have to account for the verbal/mental/physical abuse. Pros and Cons. Sounds like your Cons are starting to speak louder than your Pros. Good Luck.
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 5:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• BREAK his xbox. i'm serious.
    Break it then, take the baby and go. A good husband doesn't do that and a good farther goes to the hospital to see his kid REGARDLESS.
    He my dear, is neither a good husband or good father. It doesn't matter is he supports you, it takes more than money to be a good person.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 7:02 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• That sounds out of character for him?? Is he taking something? Drugs? Drinking? Its odd that he would all of a sudden be so hostile towards you if hes never done that before. Affair? Not trying to scare you but I would get to the bottom of that.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• break his xbox?? What are you ladies 5 yrs old or something? Everytime I see a question about a relationship, the answer is LEAVE HIM or RETALIATE. No wonder marriages don't last. Those answers will never work.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:54 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• He does sound like a jerk from other posts, but you picked him. Anyways, maybe school is really stressful, I know my husband has acted different when school is really getting tough. No where near as big an ass as this guy but still. Don't break the X-box. you're an adult, I think you know how to use words to get your point across.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 10:19 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• momofsaee- maybe you should stop being so closed minded and get out fo the whole "my way is the right way" crap. i've been with my hubbs for almost 7 years {married for 5}.
    Words don't get across to him, breaking his fave toys does. He's learned is he's gonna be an a$$ his toys go bye bye.
    It works for us.
    So next time you want to put your 2 cents in, think about how not everyone has the same kind of relationship, and not every retaliative relationship doesn't last.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 12:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2009