My one year old likes to head-butt. . .

sometimes really hard. He also hits himself on the head with toys. Is this something I should be concerned about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes if he is hurting him self especially and others wow id talk to him and say its naughty not a nice thing to do and hope that helps let him know it hurt really bad and it makes you sad
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• good luck
    josalin

• mmm i dont think so, just make sure he doesn't do it agasnt the wall. my nephew does the sme n he is younger about to be a year. mmm but ask the docter to be sure
    5KRAZYMOMMA7

Answer by 5KRAZYMOMMA7 at 1:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• If I could count the times my grandson hit his head I would be at infinity. He thinks the wall is his heads best friend. I would only get concerned if he does it really hard and hurts himself.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 2:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Hes not going to hurt himself. If he does, its likely he will get the message that it hurts. Its not likely you can control it anyway. Hes fine.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:45 AM on Jan. 28, 2009