Needing help on potty traning

My son is 6 now and refuses to use the toilet to go he would rather be in a diaper what can i do anyone please send suggestions.
He is homeschooled. however the school area is ok for now he don't get teased and is at home with me and his father all day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Have you talked with his doctor. I know my doctor said that if my little one was not trained by 4 then we needed to come back in for an evauluation.
    Have you stoped buying diapers. I know that this is not much help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• We used cookies and treats to get our son to use the potti. Every time he would just sit on it for awhile we would give him a candy or cookie. And never got mad at him for wetting his diaper. Good luck. You might want to talk with his doctor about this problem also
    Native_Mommy01

Answer by Native_Mommy01 at 2:41 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I THINK ITS TIME YOU SEE A DOCTER AND GET YOUR CHILD THE HELP HE NEEDS....6 IS WAY TO OLD NOT TO BE POTTY TRAINED...
    40yrmom

Answer by 40yrmom at 9:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2009