Married and masturbating? adult content

If you are married, do you still sometimes masturbate?

If yes, do you tell you tell your husband?

I am preggo and I get so horny sometimes when DH is sleeping... I feel guilty going it for it though so I just try to get it off my mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on May. 13, 2012 in Relationships

• I feel masturbation is a private thing. I do it on occasion.  it is non of my DH's business if I do it or not.  I have told him that to.

Answer by louise2 at 9:49 AM on May. 13, 2012

• Masturbating is like taking a shit.
    You know everyone does it, it's just not polite dinner conversation.
    It's a bodily function, like sneezing. Do you tell someone every time you sneeze? No. So why would you ask or tell someone when you masturbate?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:24 AM on May. 13, 2012

• "Talk to your husband about it. If he's OK with you doing that, then go for it. If he'd rather you wake him up for some, then go with that :P"

An adult should never have to ask for permission to masturbate. Good heavens.

Do you want sex, or do you just want an orgasm? If you want sex then ask him if he minds being woken up, lol.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 2:37 AM on May. 13, 2012

• Why would you feel guilty for masturbating? A quick orgasm is relaxing, and easy to do when you are tired.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:38 AM on May. 13, 2012

• OMG its not asking permission, its seeing what HE would like...

If it isn't asking for permission, what difference does it make what HE would like? You said the OP should ask he husband if he is OK with her masturbating, which sounds an awful lot like asking permission to me.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 5:24 AM on May. 13, 2012

• Its natural. have fun!
    Confused239

Answer by Confused239 at 7:20 AM on May. 13, 2012

• Enjoy that facet of pregnancy.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:05 AM on May. 13, 2012

• Of course I do. When I was pregnant I did it twice as much! Sex was extremely painful for me then and masturbation was the only option.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:02 AM on May. 13, 2012

• yes I do it lol. I don't just come out and tell him I did it (I get embarrassed about stuff like that lol), but if he would ask I would tell him or I would just grin lol. He knows I do it. He does it too and I don't care that he does. My dh does it too and I don't care. We still have a pretty good sex life and isn't interfering with that so I don't care. TMI there is times where dh and I will just masterbate next to eachother instead of doing it lol. He has even bought me a new vibrator recently haha
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:17 AM on May. 13, 2012

• oh hell... Ive been married 20 yrs, am not pregnant and will have a bit of self pleasuring now and again.
    Anonymous