Are you loving your kids all the time?

I just read a story about a family who suddenly lost their 3 yr old son. The article was about how to make the absolute most of your time with you kids. I'm off to bed now so I can be as rested as possible at this point. I'm going to kiss each of my kids on the head and make sure they are tucked in, then I'm going to thank GOD for my prescious gifts he's given me. I'm going to do my best tomorrow to not be annoyed if the kids wake up before I'm ready to get out of bed and really listen to them and make every effort possible to have time to spend with each individually. Good night ladies and don't forget to love you little angels. They are truly a gift from God!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I am. But, like every mother you get frustrated and annoyed and need a break. A very bad car accident changed that all for me. My daughters could have been killed. Life is too short....I enjoy every second with my kids (not that I didn't before) but I appreciate it even more.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:15 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I thank God EVERY night for my son and pray that he may keep him safe, happy, and healthy. I honestly couldn't imagine what I would do if anything happened to him and whenever I hear a story like this it makes me want nothing more than to hold my baby.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:15 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• God and I had a serious talk; my husband is in the medical field and I hear about little kids dying everyday... It's a constant reminder to always love my daughter, like there is no tomorrow...

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 2:34 AM on Jan. 28, 2009