Is it all really worth it...?

I dont see the point to life anymore...the only happiness I have is my daughter. If it wasnt for her I would have killed myself years ago. I dont know what to do with anything. I try so hard to make a better life for her, my husband and I but nothing I do is good enough for him. I feel so lost, alone and helpless. I go to college, another trade school, and raise our daughter...and on top of that I am getting a part time job. All he does is go to college and work 1-2 hours a day. I am miserable, I am being taken for granted, and my feelings/self esteem have been torn to shreds. I dont see the point in trying so hard anymore if no one appriciates me...
I think Im just done!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Parenting

• have you talked to your dh about this? he should be more supportive of you. have you tried marriage counseling with him? or counseling alone? you should also talk to your dr. about antidepressants.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• u should defiantly talk to ur doctor about it for some meds i know how you feel i feel the same i have no friends im stuck in the house all day with the kids and my hubby is distant to i feel alone to but day after day im glad im alive for i have a fear of dieing or i wont be here neither but i try my best everyday to get by and if u ever need to talk im here add me to ur page id love to talk when ever u need it i have more to say but not on here i wont
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 2:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• have you talked to your dh about this? do you have friends or family near that you could talk to? maybe just some away would help. we all get burnt out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It is worth it to your daughter. She needs her mommy. Don't give up. If your hubby doesn't support her very well, then how could he take care of her without you? She needs you. Hang in there. Find someone to vent to. PM if you need to.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I've been there before...Except instead of a husband it was my fiance was the dead beat..ok so yeah he worked...but that's no excuse...and instead of asking him fo help...i had o resort to asking his mother! She's the one that was telling me how to do this and that...and when i tried to take care of him myself...She stepped in everytime! I undestand everynow and then.....But this made me cazy...so while yes i's hard wih no help rasing a kid..Imagine getting help even when you don't want or need it!
    babylover08417

Answer by babylover08417 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 28, 2009