Whos with me!

I'm so ready for warm weather lol. Shorts, tanktops, capris. Yes its almost here! :)

pinkanfgrl

Asked by pinkanfgrl at 3:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Where do you live that it's almost here? I'm in WA, we've got a ways to go still. But I am ready, I love taking my daughter to a playground, taking the dog for walks, just chilling outside. I can't wait now that I'm thinking about it.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I live in MO around March it starts to get a little warmer.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:25 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i live in so cal we have summer weather year round with just a few chilly days - i hate it i want seasons again
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:36 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Hey I am with JAJA_Steele I live in so cal too and we haven't had any winter at all, just a few chilly days and a very little amount of rain but thats it, hey I know its sounds crazy but I am sick of the sunshine lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Brrr...tell me about it- we are now getting hit with this stupid ice storm AND snow. I have been sitting here listening to branches break and fall to the ground because they are weighed down with ice! I am ready for some warmth and so are the kiddies!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:27 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• So am I, we are also getting hit with ice and snow, schools are closed today.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:19 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I can't WAIT to wear my new halter top. It has not strap/sleeves but it covers my tummy. Love it. Its cute. That will be the first summer after a long time of pregnancy when I actually wear something cute.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I can not wait to go swimming this summer. The warm sunshine, the warm water, I CAN NOT WAIT, lol. Right now, I am trapped in like a foot of snow and summer seems like such a delicious dream!
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 2:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009