what should i do?

i know i shouldnt reall be putting this here.....but i am 2 months preg and i keep getting really horney. but for some reason when my boyfriend and i start haveing sex its not very pleasing. he cums too quick and its over. what could i do to make it last longer and catch mine too?

mikells_mommi08

Asked by mikells_mommi08 at 3:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• every time he gets too close to the finish line you pull away, that would tease you and him and give you guys some time, also try using his fingers not yours to pleasure yourself, it works for me, and one more thing try to find the position that pleases you the most

Shaima78

Answer by Shaima78 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Masturbate, or have him please you orally until you reach climax. It might be nice to invest in a good vibrator if you haven't already, so you can use it when your boyfriend does not have the energy to make you achieve orgasm on his own. It's also fun to have him use it on you, rather than using it yourself, or using it in combination with the cunnilingus. I know how you feel! Sometimes ya just have to do it yourself, and there's no shame in that! ; )
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 4:09 AM on Jan. 28, 2009