Seriously am I the only one?

Who gets a little creeped out by being home alone at night? Maybe its because I am not used to it, but my SO is at work and thinks I am nuts for being all creeped out by it

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 4:05 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • I do too sometimes.Just repeat to yourself"I have locked evrrything, I am safe, nothing can get me, I am safe..." sounds silly but it helps.hang in there mom...
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:10 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i am the same way!! lol it sux he works night hrs but we have more time tog during the day.. so i guess no scary movies or ghost stories lol im jk
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Same Here! Thats why it is almost 430 am and I am still awake.....sigh.......
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am the same way. Heck, I even get freaked out when everyone is here, but just asleep. I just try to watch something funny on TV or keep my mind on something that I like.
    D_mom05

Answer by D_mom05 at 5:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Well at least I know I am not the only one, for a minute I actually thought he maybe right lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:58 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• No I get very creeped out being alone, and both of my sisters are the same way if their hubbies aren't home. For awhile my husband was away on business and I was alone for a few weeks at a time and I don't think I slept a wink!
    Janette81

Answer by Janette81 at 6:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I get this way if my husband is gone for the weekend. We have a great dane, and I sleep with the phone. Usually, I am totally fine, but once in awhile I get creeped out too.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• nope, i've actually cried because i'm afraid of being home alone at night.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 6:35 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I don't get creeped out - but then again, my dh is in the military so there are a lot of times over the years I've been home alone at night (and during the day, and in the evening....)

However, I do find I don't sleep anywhere near as well. I struggle with insomnia as it is, and it seems like it's worse when my dh isn't here to say "OK - lets go to bed, just try to go to sleep" lol!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:40 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Doesn't bother me a bit. My DH has worked midnights for so long that when he is home it throws me off. LOL!! I like having "my time" at night after I put the baby to bed. (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE having him home)

I have guns, know how to use them, and aint afraid to. So if anyone were to ever break in they would have a bad bad bad day.
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 8:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2009