how long does it take so you wont be able to report anybody anymore on ebay? 1 or 2 months?

its because some lady says that she never got her package I sent her and it was almost a month ago and shes still complaining that shes going to get me in trouble, she paid me with a money order though so she should be screwed right? if it was paypal then theyll take it from my account but since it was a moneyorder can ebay still steal it from my bank account? its been a month already!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont think they can do anything!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Do you have any conformation that you sent the package off? If you do you should be fine and I wouldn't worry about it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• As a seller-YOU are responsible to see to it that she gets her package. YOU should have purchased delivery confirmation AND insurance on the item. That is the SELLER's responsibility.

Just bc she paid you with a money order doesn't mean you no longer have responsibility in this issue. Clearly, if she is harrassing you, she hasn't gotten her item and YOU need to refund her the money.

I can't believe that you even posted this question? Did the thought NOT occur to you to refund??

I hope she reports you. You can NO LONGER accept money orders on Ebay because of sellers like you who don't take the initiative to make sure that the package gets where it is going.

So, if you do continue to sell you will HAVE to take paypal and eventually your poor selling practices will catch up.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 6:31 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• You must show proof. How would you feel it the buyer were you and would you just let it go? She has every right to report you. I would and I would demand my money back. You are not being trustworthy or honest and you attitude shows that.  How she paid should not matter, you received the funds, and in a loose sense you are stealing from her is she does not get her purchase.  You need to find out what happened to the best of your ability.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:36 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I have to say, while I feel for you, I also feel for the buyer. I bought something in December off of ebay. We researched the seller, he had a good sell record (for like 5 yrs), and we used paypal.

Well, not only did we pay for the item and NOT get it, but the seller isn't even listed on ebay anymore - his store is closed. We've filed a grievance with paypal, but it's taking forever - first, we had to type a message to the seller through them, to try to mediate, but of course, we haven't heard anything back. We can't do the next step until like the 2nd of Feb.

So, if the buyer is filing a complaint against you, it can take months to resolve if the two of you don't come to an understanding.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:45 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Answered at 5:31 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 by: JennRN09
    why do u have to be so freaking rude! i'm not going to waste a dollar on a track number plus insurance i'm so sure! that item only got sold for 20 dollars and it cost me 10 dollars to ship it, i think thats moree than enough! if she didnt get it, its not my problem! she can be lying!!!!!!!
    Anonymous