do you know if they already invent injecting genetics into yourself?

for example me, I came out like my dads side of the family:(I gain weight from my stomach and my double chin just like them:(which I think those are the worst places to gain weight ever! I wish I can inject gene's from other people like my aunt that she only gains from her butt and her hips... her stomach and waist are really tiny, lucky her.. and her daughters came out the same way, with a good normal woman figure..i heard that when your genetics are gaining from your stomach you run even a higher risk of getting a heart attack:( I wonder when there going to invent those shots thats if there not already out yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think manipulating genes would have to be done before the egg is fertilized....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I agree with the first poster. Plus, there are a lot of ethical ramifications that go with genetic modification of humans, so I don't think this sort of thing has been developed to the point that it's available for people to use.

Sorry :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:42 AM on Jan. 28, 2009