Is baby too cold or too warm

I keep my home on the cooler side , my daughter like to be cool rather than warm.
I worry that she will get cold, does anyone know if it is safe to cover 2 month olds with blankets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I put mine is a sleep blanket
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• If you're concerned about putting a blanket over her, just put her in a blanket sleeper.

The general rule of thumb is whatever you're wearing, add a layer for them.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Most people prefer no blankets - a sleeper is safer, thats what we use. a blanket could get trapped around her face if she moves around in the crib.
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 6:15 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• You can swaddle your child in a blanket. When your baby comes home from the hospital, they are already able to keep their body tempature at a normal rate. So, if you feel your babies skin and it is cold, then she might be chilly. If you think she is too cold, put her in a sleeper and swaddle her in a blanket.
    TR3boysand1girl

Answer by TR3boysand1girl at 7:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Try a sleep sack.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Whatever you're comfy in ,baby will be comfy in.
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 8:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2009