Can anything be done to relieve back pain from a pregnancy that has the baby located in the back?

Does massage help or going to a chiroprator?
Suggestion,advice your stories(from prenatal exams, to labor and so on) of having a baby that is located in the back area versus the front would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Laying on your side with a pregnancy pillow can help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Ouch, I am sorry momma....I have 4 children and my last 2 were in my back and with my DD I had back labor. You will here tons of things that could help but honestly there was very little I found that did.
    Two things that worked for me were cold and hot compresses. This will make the baby move and can give you a little relief.
    TR3boysand1girl

Answer by TR3boysand1girl at 7:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Thank you TR3Boysand1Girl for the advice:>)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• moms rockTry a heating pad on your back. I used that and it worked for me. Hope you get to feeling better soon mama.

cstanton625

Answer by cstanton625 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 28, 2009