In need of wise thoughts...

My boyfriend of 9 months is great. I fell for him instantly. We had a couple of problems with him lying to me, and I caught him about 3 times textin another girl. One happens to be his EX!

When we met he told me his ex of 9 years cheated on him, got pregnant, took all his stuff and tried to get him in jail. He told me he didn't talk to her at all. Well I figured, of course you wouldn't talk to her.so er never ever talked about her. Until one day, I saw her calling his phone. He lied about who it was. Then confessed.

This happened about 3 months ago. Ever since then, i don't think he's over her. I don't know of they still talk . He says they don't. He doesn't love her, and he's over her. Then about two weeks ago, I asked to see his camera. It's a old one, but he had tons of naked pictures of his ex in it. I asked why hasn't he deleted them, he says cause he never looks at that camera. Yet, he had another ex on there. He deleted them last night in front of me.

He claims he would like to move in with me, marry me, have a child with me. But I can't get over the thought that if his ex wanted him back. She can have him. For some reason I think it's HER that's stopping them from being together...

My question is...9 years. Can he really be over her? It's been two years since they broken up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on May. 13, 2012 in Relationships

• Move on

Answer by rkoloms at 4:23 PM on May. 14, 2012

• In my personal experience, when a man makes his ex sound so horrible, and especially when he makes himself sound like a victim of her evil, he's full of it. While there are some women who are that bad, I've found the guys that do that were at least partially responsible for the break up in some way and don't want to admit their role. So, I'd say he's not only lying about contact, but he's also probably lying about what happened between them (at least, in part). I wouldn't continue the relationship. I won't be with a liar if I know he's a liar.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:43 AM on May. 14, 2012

• Ge out now.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:29 AM on May. 14, 2012

• I'm 20, he's 30.
    I have one child, he doesn't have any.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:16 AM on May. 14, 2012

• I'd say that with the lying, that's a complete deal breaker - especially when it was about contact with his ex.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:14 AM on May. 14, 2012

• How old are you, how old is he ? How many kids do you have ?
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:02 AM on May. 14, 2012

• my only thought - turn tail and run, call it over before anything else happens.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 11:54 PM on May. 13, 2012

• Don't bother trying to call anyone... just GET OUT.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:20 PM on May. 13, 2012

• If he's lying about this, what else is he lying about? Just think about that, and if you don't want to find out, I would just RUN!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:54 PM on May. 13, 2012

• Ive asked for his ex for phone number. He wouldn't give it to me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:39 PM on May. 13, 2012