IBS and Pregnancy

Does anyone out there have IBS (like bad IBS) and is pregnant? This pregnancy thing has made my IBS go insanely crazy. Any tips for staying regular?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is not much but eating healthy,exercise and hydration.
    I lost 20 pounds due to this.
    If it gets to bad where you lose too much weight or other discomforts,talk to your doctor for advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I have IBS but I stay stopped up all the time..(Sorry TMI) I just try to eat more fiber and drink water or juices.
    vikaroo18

Answer by vikaroo18 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i have ibs and luckily it has almost stopped atleast for now while I'm pregnant but i did have one bout that sent me to the hospital for two days, my blood pressure was around 80 over 50 and it was painful.... so i'll tell you what they told me.. which isnt much... stay hydrated is number one and try not to take anything for it other than some tylenol, sometimes taking something makes it worse... good luck!!
    MommyBoBommy

Answer by MommyBoBommy at 12:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2009