Superbowl?

Am I the ONLY mom that is going to watch the Superbowl?? I'm a Steelers fan, but wouldn't feel bad IF the Cardinals win since they have never won.. I'm just wondering IF I'm the ONLY mom that's going to be watching???

honeys_sugamama

Asked by honeys_sugamama at 9:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• I LOVE FOOTBALL! I will be watching the Super Bowl
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My mom is watching. I hate football though. But she loves it.

Answer by gemgem at 9:09 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I watch for the ads and to enjoy how much DH gets into it - he is a doll!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:09 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I'll be watching the ads and some football.
    wilcoxamanda

Answer by wilcoxamanda at 9:17 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• oh hell no we are having some friends over having a few beers and lots of food and i am going to have the time of my life my hubby is a steeler fan i am not but it'll be good when the steelers lose . lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• my hubby is a steeler fan i am not but it'll be good when the steelers lose . lol

LOL! Jodi, you and your hubby sound like me and my hubby! He was against the Steelers when they played the Ravens! LOL :D
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 9:35 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am not a huge fan of football! But my family is coming over to have a superbowl party so I will watch cuz they all like to(oh and my parents are bringing food)LOL
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• my family is meeting up at my moms for pizza, my sil's bday cake, & to watch the game on her new 52in plasma TV. i'll be there for the food & family...& commercials. but once i start watching the game i'll be into it. i'll prolly root for the Cardinals cause i watched their last playoff game outta boredom (then got hooked). i just cant wait for baseball season to start!

go sports mamas!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:02 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• heck no...football is a staple in my house...we watch every weekend and are definitly watching some superbowl action this weekend..my hubby is stoked bcuz they are playing at the stadium in his hometown...im rooting for either team..
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 2:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I'm not watching. My husband deceided to go watch it on big screen at a friends house. But I have to say GO STEELERS!
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2009