is there a legit secret shopper on the web? i need a job really bad! please help, thanks so much!

amykowal

Asked by amykowal at 9:14 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• This will take you to the first of three pages worth of legitimate secret shopping companies...

http://volition.com/mysteryUSA1.html 

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yes, I have done a few of those jobs. The problem with them is that they are very sparatic and the pay if often very very minimal. If you want something that is more consistant and YOU control, go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• The only thing I can tell you is honestly, you have to do something for yourself.  That is why I always suggest starting your own business.  It's all yours.  Take a day off, take a week off, work when and how you want.. you chose.  If you look at www.stuffformoms.info there are excellent ideas for you.  No money involved.  Use your own creativity.  What makes this unique is there are links back to real business websites that you can use for examples:  Errand Service, Advertising Service, Virtual Assistant. 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I've never had luck with the secret shopper deal but I have heard of others that have. I end up buying the lists and nothing comes of it. Good Luck!
    *******************************************************************************************
    Make $$ and cut your grocery bill in half!!!!

I am a distributor for The Gourmet Cupboard. Even when times are tough and people can't afford 'nonessentials' they are going to buy food. Our products are all quality, homemade, affordable foods. You can do home shows, craft fairs, farmers markets, retail, baskets, websales, or just sell to friends and family and enjoy your discount.

Contact me for more info.
    Karli Land
    karlisemail@yahoo.com
    706-204-8914
    KarliLand

Answer by KarliLand at 12:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2009