Is anyone else NOT afraid of cops?

What is the first thing everyone does when they see one on the side of the road?? PANIC! I dont understand why. Everyone slams on their breaks. If I am speeding I dont slow down. Chances are, by the time I saw him, he has already seen and clocked me. Most people slow down to rediculous speeds. People even do it when the cop already has someone else pulled over. Or maybe they are just looking at that?? Like they have never seen someone pulled over before?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 9:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not afraid, you are more likely to get pulled over if you make a production of slowing down because you look guilty.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• me either. I'd rather still continue to speed since he's more than likely already aware of it. Then slam on my breaks and bring more attention to myself. I truely believe if your speeding and not being a lane changer or tailgater he'll more likely pick a person who was speeding and slammed on his breaks cause to me that causes more attention to be drawen to you.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• You know the one time I didn't slow down, the cop yelled at me for not slowing down and wrote me a ticket for it. I am not afraid of cops (my husband is one), however, I have a lead foot and I have been at the point that if I got one more ticket I would lose my license. Luckily, I have learned my lesson but I will still slow down when I see a cop. I guess it is just instinct.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am too busy humming "Bad Boys" under my breath to slow down.....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I'm not afraid of cops. But I do slam on my breaks when I see them so I don't get a ticket. And I'm yet to get one (knock on wood) LOL I don't want to get tickets so I cover my butt. There is one cop in my town that is a cocky son of a gun I've never met a cop as cocky as his... I purposely do things like slow down and stop too long when he is behind me to piss him off. :) Don't start bashing, trust me if you knew this guy you would completely understand!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am not. Maybe it is because I got my friend out of a drunk driving charge.After that , I haven't felt afraid. OOh yeah, my father was a cop too. I dunno,they are human too and I just don't get intimidated by them.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• If your not doing anything wrong then what is there to be afraid of. That's how I look at it and no I don't speed either I am too paranoid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• No because I do the speed limit.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am not scared!! I have 4 neighbor cops! They are all great and yeah if you slam on your breaks it throws them a red flag for suspicious activity!! :)
    Anonymous

• I was going down a hill and the cop was just starting to come up it, I was speeding heavily and decided to just pull over and wait, since I assumed he would be coming after me. A few seconds later he was flying up and over the hill and practically had to slam the breaks on when he saw he waiting there. Little to say he was very mad I had stopped and I got a huge ticket. Guess he wanted to chase me :)
    Anonymous