IS IT OK TO GET YOUR TEET BLEACHED WHILE YOU ARE PREGNANT?went to the docs yesterday baby is ok sac is not empty im 6 weeks i go back in a coulple of weeks to try to see if the baby has a heartbeat

CASSANDRA56745

Asked by CASSANDRA56745 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you have to ask your doctor. And some dentists wont do it unless they have a note from the doctor.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It is best to ask your Dr. While I was pregnant I did not do anything that was not necesarry. I just felt it was not worth the risk. Having a healthy baby was more important to me than the temporary sacrifices I made (no acrylic nails, no hair bleaching, no teeth whitening etc.)
    vegas_mom

Answer by vegas_mom at 10:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• no my dentist said you cant even use over the counter whiteners, toothpaste is the only safe, like the whitening toothpaste
    melis1029

Answer by melis1029 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2009