Does anybody hate people like i do right now?

I get tired of being nice to people,and i keep getting burned some damn times!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Yea, that's why I don't small talk with people. I just stick to the few people I know very well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Are you being nice to yourself as well?

Most of the time, IMO, when people say they are too "nice" - it translate more to doormat.

There is nothing wrong with taking care of yourself - making sure you are happy, well-fed, hydrated and loved.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:02 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Why do you hate people so much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am as nice to people as I can be. If it makes someone happy or be nice to someone else, then this is a good thing.

Answer by Bmat at 10:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• ya know i am not a real people person i am not mean to people for no reason but it doesnt take much to tick me off. i have been having some health problems with my father the past couple of days and the people on here have been so caring and considerate. there are good people out there and there are more on cafemom then we know about.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Nice to most people but I wouldnt say I hate being nice.
    mommymomo07

Answer by mommymomo07 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Smile, it's contagious, I can't remember a time when I smiled at someone and they didn't smile back......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Your best bet is to stop letting them get to you, focus on yourself and your needs, and pop on a smile, self confidence and pride can keep those that like to nip pick others away.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I hate ignorance not the ppl themselves.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:15 AM on Jan. 28, 2009