I am lookinf or a honest and solid homebase business (part-time). Help

MamaRidge

Asked by MamaRidge at 10:12 AM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sell candles, not sure if that's something you'd like but you can check out my website for more info or send me a message and I can tell you more.

Becky

http://www.howreb.scent-team.com

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I tried selling makeup and candles and I found that I just don't do well with anything "sales" related. You can read reviews of the companies I work for at at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

No sales, No investment, No parties

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I work from home but I am doig what I was doing before in an office, but from home. Not sure if that is a possibility for you. I am a paralegal and I found a lawyer who also works from home and now I help him. It is great money and it keeps me at home with my son.
    IsaacMom2007

Answer by IsaacMom2007 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Everyone is going to tell you what works for them but worked for me was finding a company that I already used in my home so that I could get a discount on products I LOVED and used. That's why I joined Tupperware. We have a lifetime warranty which I have discovered a lot of people don't know about. I love all the training I get as well as working VERY closely with my upline. It's SO MUCH FUN and I do as much or as little as I want to. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca my site has lots of info but please pm me if you have any questions or want to chat further. It's what I'm here for. GOOD LUCK!! -Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Hello, I have a home based business with AmeriPlan. I actually checked this company out for a year before I joined. I wanted to make sure that I was with a company that was going to be good for ME! I talked to a lot of Mom with AmeriPlan and they were all doing so great, so I had to join!! If you want to learn more about AmeriPlan, see my home page or IM me. I would love to answer any questions you might have. The things that I love most about AmeriPlan is you get daily pay, 401K, and dental & health discount pages. The team that I am on is awesome! Great support and training!
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Hi, I do Passion Parties, they are tastefully done, and tastefully fun! You just have to learn the products and hold parties. Just show the products and they pretty much sell themselves. If you want more info here's my web site: www.PassionBombSupplies.com
    PassionBomb

Answer by PassionBomb at 11:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• The only thing I can tell you is honestly, you have to do something for yourself.  That is why I always suggest starting your own business.  It's all yours.  Take a day off, take a week off, work when and how you want.. you chose.  If you look at www.stuffformoms.info there are excellent ideas for you.  No money involved.  Use your own creativity.  What makes this unique is there are links back to real business websites that you can use for examples:  Errand Service, Advertising Service, Virtual Assistant. 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am a Diamond Creek Candles consultant. It's free to sign up and there are no monthly quotas to meet. I work my business a little every day and love it! I started making extra money the first day I signed up. The candles are the best in my opinion. These candles sell themselves. I can have you up and running by today. Let me know what you think. : )
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am a Jordan Essentials consultant. I sell bath & body products. Everybody uses bath & body products. The products are consumable so you get repeat business. Start up kits are on sale through Feb 28th too. Check out my site or pm me for more info. www.jordanrep.com/10562

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Just looking through this post and I noticed that someone said Ameriplan is good....PLEASE listen it is not!!! Please do solid research before you decide to jump into this company. It's a multi-level marketing scheme-Sorry to bust the above I have to tell the truth and all this is based on facts from my own research
    Anonymous